We offer a full one-year warranty for all our hardwood countertops and kitchen island tops.
- During this period, we exchange faulty products or give you a full refund if the product fails to meet your expectations due to factors falling within our range of responsibilities.
- The warranty covers any splitting, cupping, warping, delamination, joint separation, or any other damage caused by faulty fabrication.
- The warranty does not apply to damages occurring due to improper storing, handling, or faulty installation of the product.
- Each edge-glued panel comes with a list of care and maintenance rules that must be followed. Failure to comply with these regulations voids our warranty.
- Any damage due to transportation must be claimed within 24 hours from the receipt of the goods. Therefore, if the packaging appears to be seriously damaged upon arrival, please unpack immediately and check the hardwood countertop for potential damage. Acknowledging the receipt of goods in good condition on the delivery forms voids our liability for claimed losses due to transportation.
- We do not cover any costs associated with dismantling and transporting the returning goods.
Merchandise returning for reasons other than structural deficiency.
If you changed your mind and you no longer want the product you just purchased, please note the following:
- All the merchandise must be returned within 15 days from the date of receiving the goods.
- All boards must be packed in their original wrapping.
- If a third party transports the countertops, they must be appropriately packed, in order to ensure protection from damage during transportation.
- We do not accept items that were cut, bored, stained, or otherwise processed.
- A returning fee of 10% from the merchandise value is to be applied toward the refund.
Wood is a natural material, and so, it might display color variation. While the pictures presented on this website tried to illustrate each wood species' most common coloration, the actual coloration might vary along the tones depicted. The coloration is a natural phenomenon and not a defect. Please be advised that custom-size blocks are accepted for a return only on the grounds of structural deficiency or damage during transportation. The color variation does not represent structural deficiency.