We offer one-year full warranty for all our edge-glued panels.
- During this period we exchange faulty products or give you a full refund in case the product fails to meet your expectations due to factors falling within our range of responsibilities.
- The warranty covers any splitting, cupping, warping, delamination, joint separation, or any other damage that occurs because of faulty fabrication.
- The warranty does not apply to damages occurring due to improper storing, handling, or faulty installation of the product.
- Each edge-glued panel comes with a list of care and maintenance rules that must be followed. Failure to comply with these regulations voids our warranty.
- Any damage due to transportation must be claimed within 24 hours from the receipt of the goods. Therefore, if upon receipt, the packaging appears to be seriously damaged, please unpack immediately and check the board for potential damage.Acknowledging the receipt of goods in good condition on the delivery forms voids our liability for claimed damages due to transportation.
- We do not cover any costs associated with dismantling and transporting the returning goods.
Merchandise returning for reasons other than structural deficiency.
- All the merchandise must be returned within 15 days from the date of receiving the goods.
- All boards must be packed in their original wrapping.
- If goods are transported by a third party, they must be packed properly, in order to ensure protection from damage during transportation.
- We do not accept items that were cut, bored, stained or otherwise processed.
- A returning fee of 10% from the merchandise value is to be applied toward the refund.
Wood is a natural material and so, it might display color variation. While the pictures presented on this website tried to illustrate the most common coloration of each wood species, the actual coloration might vary along the tones depicted. This is a natural phenomenon and not a defect. Please be advised that custom-size blocks are accepted for return only on the grounds of structural deficiency or damage during transportation. The color variation does not represent structural deficiency.